Meet due diligence thought leaders from top Life Sciences companies that will help you develop strategies for the best results of the IP due diligence process.
Don't want to travel? Livestreaming the live event is available for you to attend without leaving home. Learn more here: https://www.americanconference.com/life-sciences-ip-due-diligence/livestream/
This is the only forum devoted to providing corporate and IP counsel with expert strategies for assessing, valuing and commercializing IP assets when conducting strategic due diligence on any deal.
Gain insights from Key Industry Stakeholders including:
• Akebia Therapeutics
• Akorn Pharmaceuticals
• Boehringer Ingelheim USA Corporation
• Cantel Medical
• Eisai Inc.
• Eli Lilly and Company
• Flagship Pioneering
• Gilead Sciences
• Novartis Pharmaceuticals
• Omega Therapeutics
• Pieris Pharmaceuticals
Highlights for this year include sessions on:
• COVID-19’s Impact on Biopharma Deal Making and Valuation of IP Assets
• Strategies for Performing a Robust Virtual/Remote IP Due Diligence Review
• Conducting IP Due Diligence in Connection with Distressed Assets
• Uncovering Red Flags in IP Ownership
• Assessing the Impact of Government Funding Initiatives on IP Rights and IP Evaluation
• Conducting IP Due Diligence on Deals Involving MedTech and AI
• How New Developments at FDA are Impacting the IP Due Diligence Review Process
Complete agenda is now available.
Registration is now open with early bird discounts. Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn from the Life Sciences industry due diligence thought leaders this November!
Source: EIN Presswire