The latest additions of commercial NUCs include two new standard NUC models as well as fan-less and board-only models available now for pre-order.
AUSTIN, TEXAS, UNITED STATES, January 31, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — AUSTIN, Texas and Belfast, UK— Simply NUC, Inc., an Intel® Platinum Partner and a leading Intel NUC integration company based in Round Rock, Texas, today announced the latest commercial Intel NUC lineup powered by quad-core 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors. The new models will also come with an optional fan-less chassis which adds additional IO capabilities and opens new use applications for the NUC platform.
“We have anxiously awaited this new i7 Commercial NUCs ” said Aaron Rowsell, CEO of Simply NUC, “These new commercial NUCS will provide a level of performance never before seen in the standard 4 x 4 inch NUC package. Since these new units are designed to run headless and has a server class ethernet controller, the will also make amazingly powerful small servers.”
Simply NUC is taking pre-orders now on both the US and EU based websites and will also offer demo Dawson Canyon NUC systems for businesses interested in considering the new Intel NUCs as their standard desktop, conference room PC, industrial control and/or digital signage players. Demo requests can be placed at www.buildanuc.com as soon as production units are available.
Some of the notable new features in the new Intel NUC lineup include:
– 8th Generation Intel Core™ i7-8650U, Quad-Core, Hyper-Threaded vPro processor with Turbo Boost to 4.2GHz, 8MB SmartCache and 15w TPD
– Support for Headless Operation (retains DDC data from monitor)
– Dual full-size HDMI 2.0 (4K @ 60Hz) CEC standard on one HDMI connector, optional on second
– Intel® Optane Memory ready
– vPro and AMT Remote Management features
– vPro and TPM 2.0 as well as all Intel processor Security and Advanced features
– Intel® 8265 Wireless-AC, IEEE 802.11ac 2×2 (867Mbps) + Bluetooth v4.2 pre-installed (optional for motherboard)
– Up to 7.1 multichannel digital audio
– Intel ® i219-LM 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
– Qualified 24/7 operation
– Optional Fan-less chassis available
New Dawson Canyon NUC models include:
– NUC7i7DNKE (Slim chassis)
– NUC7i7DNHE (Tall chassis with 2.5” drive support and extra back panel expansion)
– NUC7i7DNBE (Board only product)
– NUC7i7DNFE (Fan-less chassis)
A full list of detailed features can be found at www.simplynuc.com/products
The new Intel NUCs featuring quad-core 8th Gen Intel Core processors are available for pre-order starting January 30th and are expected to begin shipping in March of 2018.
About Simply NUC, Inc.
Simply NUC®, Inc. is an Intel® Platinum Level Technology Provider specializing in the NUC platform, was formed in 2015 and is headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. With recent expansion into Europe through its wholly owned subsidiary Simply NUC, Limited, Simply NUC provides fully configured, warrantied and supported NUC systems to businesses and consumers, as well as end to end NUC project development, volume production, custom operating system installations and NUC accessories. Simply NUC is currently offering a Series A Financing. Details can be viewed at https://www.simplynuc.com/investors/
For more information about Simply NUC please visit www.simplynuc.com (US) and www.simplynuc.co.uk (Europe)
Contact: Aaron Rowsell, CEO, Simply NUC, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply NUC, Inc.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire