Affordable Solution Makes Pharmaceutical Master Data Management Easier
For me, ATMaster is a lifesaver; it’s easy to query, to merge records, and manage addresses. It is also highly automated, which is important for a small shop.”
— Senior Director, Sales Operations
PENNINGTON, NJ, USA, September 29, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Archi-Tech Systems, Inc. (ATSI) has announced the latest release of ATMaster, a scalable, cost-effective MDM solution for small-to-medium-sized pharma. ATMaster is an on-line, client-proprietary repository of customer data that allows companies to distill, customize, and reconcile customer information from multiple sources. With it, clients can standardize reporting, feed data governance initiatives, and integrate datasets to deliver 360-degree customer views.
“ATMaster is the perfect small company MDM,” said Paul Gray, ATSI President, “Our clients were struggling to link a growing number of data silos, so we developed a right-sized, flexible MDM solution to assist with this critical integration problem.”
ATMaster is already in place at several customers. A Senior Director, Sales Operations, states:
“For me, ATMaster is a lifesaver; it’s easy to query, to merge records, and manage addresses. It is also highly automated, which is important for a small shop. ATSI handles all of my data management; and when other vendors try to compete for my overall business, I always ask who is going to take care of my universe – and our discussion stops there, because their MDM solutions are non-existent or overkill.”
ATMaster includes all the must-haves in a straightforward, intuitive system:
– Self-Running Environment. Automated processing, business-rule based exception handling, and pre-scheduled feeds into reporting systems.
– Helps Resolve Major Challenges, including address management, address standardization, duplicates, etc.
– Client Custom Profiles, including client-defined segmentations, classes of trade, and groups.
– Client-Confidential. Secure, dedicated cloud server.
– All Customer Types. In addition to prescribers, it can pull in all customer data: Ex-factory Direct Customers, Wholesaler 867 Accounts, Chargebacks, SFA, Syndicated and SPP Rx, Co-Pay/Coupon Redemptions, etc.
– NPI Insights. Embedded NPI universe, for linking NPI IDs, group practice information, Sunshine Reporting, and ongoing marketing analysis.
– Analyst Support Services, for assisting in resolving exceptions, duplicates resolution, and field inquiries.
Adds Paul: “Our clients stated that using their SFA or data vendor was both cost-prohibitive and limiting. They needed the flexibility to change vendors, and mix datasets from competing vendors without worry.“
About: Archi-Tech (http://www.Archi-Tech.com) is a leading provider of outsourced data integration, analytics and reporting services to the Pharmaceuticals Industry. Over the past 25 years we have delivered custom solutions to over 100 companies, ranging from start-ups to established industry giants. We platform your commercial operations data and from that platform create actionable intelligence giving you a 360° view of your world to help you better manage your business.
Archi-Tech Systems, Inc.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire