Wiseguyreports.Com Publish New Market Research Report On-“Life Insurance in Latin America 2017 Market – Challenges, Drivers, Outlook, Growth – Analysis to 2021”
PUNE, INDIA, October 11, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
Life insurance is a major tool in basic estate planning. The compensation received as part of life insurance claim is tax free and often exceeds the premiums paid. In the current market scenario, there are many top life insurance vendors offering a huge number of product portfolios. With this scenario in place, the demand for life insurance policies is calculated on the basis of the rate at which transparent products are being provided by vendors to customers.
Unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP) products, which offer both insurance and investment under a single plan, have started including basic life insurance products. This has boosted transparency in life insurance products as these policies are geared with guarantees such as death benefits. This increase in demand for less complex products among customers has led to the entry of new non-traditional players (or local players), intensifying competition in the life insurance industry.
The analysts forecast the life insurance market in Latin America to grow at a CAGR of 5.87% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the life insurance market in Latin America for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, Technavio considers the total premium volume in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/559732-life-insurance-market-in-latin-america-2016-2020
The market is divided into the following segments based on regions:
• Itaú Unibanco Holding
• Zurich Insurance
Other prominent vendors
• American International Group (AIG)
• Grupo Nacional Provincial
• Liberty Mutual
• Porto Seguro
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Any Query, Submit Here @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/559732-life-insurance-market-in-latin-america-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Life insurance overview
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
• Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
• Creating favorable environment to improve profitability
• Use of multiple channels to reach broader audience
• Rise in life expectancy to increase demand for retirement policies
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
• Regulatory and macroeconomic changes
• Challenges faced by life insurance brokerage firms
• Underwriting challenges
• Lack of standard financial models
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
• Rise in use of BPO for closed-book operations
• Big data analytics
• Improved profitability through better customer segmentation
PART 12: Vendor landscape
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire